I've started working on Happiness Blooms from Within, a new art quilt. More specifically, I've successfully created the fabric butterflies as of this morning. I'm very happy with how they look!
They're 120% of life size. I decided to increase their size because I was worried about cutting all the little holes in the black fabric of the Monarchs. (The black fabric is on top and is one piece for each wing. The orange and white fabric is underneath and shows through the holes.)
These butterflies were, as usual, cut on my Cricut. Here is my template and Cricut artboards.
When finished, Happiness Blooms from Within will look like this: